- Part 1 - Life changing memories of his father and starting to play including an unusual club throwing incident.
- Part 2 - Talks about his hero Bobby Jones and experience at 13 watching Howard Hughes and Katherine Hepburn play golf.
- Part 3 - Talks about the legendary Lawson Little, Art Doering and the remarkable golf coach Eddie Twiggs.
- Part 4 - Great memories of his Hall of Fame teammates Warren Berl and Bud Brownell and future coach Bud Finger.
- Part 5 - Shares a very personal and emotional story of the 1942 national championship held at Notre Dame.
- Part 6 - Speaks about his Rhodes scholarship experience in England after World War II.
- Part 7 - Talks about being USGA President when he oversaw the "massacre at Winged Foot".
- Part 8 - How his 40-year relationship with Tom Watson has enriched his life.