- Part I - Rosburg trounces Ty Cobb at age 12 & recalls his Stanford teammates & winning the 1946 national championship.
- Part II - Talks of deep disappointment in '48 when suspended from a team that may have won the national championship
and about greats he competed against before turning pro incl. Ken Venturi, the Hebert brothers, Harvie Ward.
- Part III - Shares an incredible story about champagne Tony Lema. Gains PGA tour exemption finishing 24th in the '53 US Open to
launch his great pro career.
- Part IV - Reflects on what led to his success and transition into
a 31 year broadcasting career with ABC sports making friendships & observing all the greats from Hogan, Palmer, Nicklaus to Tiger.
- Part V - Talks about friendships with Hogan, Palmer, Trevino, Watson, Nicklaus, Floyd, Strange.
Speaks of his famous temper and as a golf prodigy his vaudeville tour at age 5 with Admiral Byrd.