- Senior from Portola Valley, CA 6' 1". Stanford media guide profile
- Maverick McNealy, 3-time nominee, is named the winner of the 2017 Ben Hogan Award
- Maverick McNealy wins the 2017 prestigious Byron Nelson Award | Golf Week article about the award
- Maverick McNealy is named a 2017 1st team Ping All-American by the Golf Coaches of America
- McNealy wins his record tying 11th college tourney with a 202 score (68-66-68) at famed Colonial CC in the Nike Collegiate against a top field. Maverick's 11th win ties him with Tiger Woods and Patrick Rodgers on the career win list at Stanford.
- McNealy wins his 10th college tourney with a record breaking 194 (66-64-64) score at famed Pasatiempo GC in the 70th Western Intercollegiate. Maverick's 194 total is the lowest 54 hole total ever shot by a Stanford golfer.
- McNealy wins his 9th college tourney (72-70-67 209 T1) in Gifford Collegiate at La Costa
- McNealy wins his 8th college tourney (69-74-67 210 T1) in the US Collegiate in Georgia vs a top field
- McNealy wins his 7th college tourney (67-65-71 203) by 3 in season opener at Olympia Fields
- Maverick is one of the first 5 selected to the 2015 US Walker Cup team - Golf Digest article | USGA Press Release. The Walker Cup will be held at Royal Lytham & St. Annes G.C., Lancashire, England, in September.
- McNealy wins the 2014-15 Nicklaus Award as the nation's top collegiate golfer | Photo of Maverick with Jack Nicklaus
- McNealy wins the 2014-15 Haskins Award as the nation's top collegiate golfer
- Maverick is named 2014-15 Pac-12 Player of the Year. McNealy is the fifth Stanford student-athlete to earn the honor (1995, 1996 - Tigers Woods; 1999 - Joel Kribel; 2006 - Rob Grube; 2014 - Patrick Rodgers).
- Sets the all-time Stanford record for lowest season scoring average of 69.02/round in 2014-15
- Wins his 6th tourney at NCAA Regionals with rounds of 70-67-70 207.
- Wins his 5th tourney at Pac-12 Championship in Pullman, WA, with rounds of 65-68-68-61 262. 262 total is a new Pac-12 record breaking Paul Casey's 265 total in 1999-2000. His 61 ties Stanford's all-time low round (Tiger Woods & Cameron Wilson) and sets a Palouse Ridge course record. Maverick's 61 scorecard
- Named one of 10 semi-finalists for the 2015 Ben Hogan Award, college golf's highest honor
- Selected as one of 10 Americans to play in the 2015 Palmer Cup vs Europe June 12-14 in Illinois
- Wins his 4th tourney in The Goodwin at Stanford, CA with rounds of 67-64-66 197 & now is 3rd all-time in single season wins at Stanford behind only Tiger Woods (8) and Patrick Rodgers (6)
- Wins his 3rd tourney in the Prestige at La Quinta, CA with rounds of 68-69-64 201
- Finished 2nd in the Ameri Ari Invitational on the Big Island of Hawaii with rounds of 67-69-65 201
- Named one of the 16 players invited to the informal practice session for the 2015 Walker Cup team
- Named 2013-14 Honorable Mention All-Pac-12 Conference team and named to the All-Freshman Team of the conference
- Tied for 1st at the Sept. 2014 Illini Invitational played at Olympia Fields CC with rounds of 71-71-71 213
- Won the Sept. 2014 SW Invitational at North Ranch CC by 5 shots with rounds of 66-72-65 203
- Qualified for the 2014 US Open and US Amateur. Qualified for the 2013 US Amateur
- Tied for 6th at the Western Intercollegiate at Pasatiempo April 2014 with rounds of 71-69-67 207
- Tied for 4th at The Goodwin played at Stanford March 2014 with rounds of 66-69-70 206
- Quarterfinalist at 2012 US Junior and made round of 32 in 2013
- 2012 quarterfinalist at NCGA Amateur Match Play
- 3-time Stanford Men's Club Champion, 1st at age 13
- Tied for 4th at 2013 Calif. State Fair Championship (68-67-69)
- Played golf and soccer at The Harker School as well as club ice hockey - two-time WBAL champion, 3-time WBAL first team
- 4-year captain of the SJ Junior Sharks hockey team
- 2-time AP Scholar with Distinction