- Freshman from South Yorkshire, England
- In the fall of 2018 was No. 4 in the European U17 Rankings, No. 8 in the U18, No. 54 in the Men's Rankings, and No. 438 in the Official World Golf Ranking.
- Brown began competing at age 11 and represented England's U16 teams in 2015 and 2016.
- In 2015, he won the Yorkshire Boys' Amateur Championship and finished first at the Sheffield Open Amateur Championship and the Ian Poulter Invitational. Brown captured the Douglas Johns Trophy with rounds of 68-67.t
- In 2016, he helped England defeat Scotland and Wales in team play and represented his country at the Campionato Internazionale in Italy. He won the Scottish Boys' U16 Championship and finished 6-0 at the Yorkshire County Finals.
- Brown finished third at The Telegraph/BMW Junior Golf Championship in Portugal and represented Yorkshire in men and boys' competitions.
- In 2017, Brown placed first in the ISGA British Schools Northern Open and third in the national finals. He tied for ninth at the Fairhaven Trophy U18 and won all four matches in head-to-head play against Spain.
- Highlights in 2018 include winning the Carris Trophy in England and ISGA National Finals, tying for fifth in the French Boys Match Play and North of England Open Amateur Championship. Brown also received an invitation to play the Telegraph Golf Championships at PGA Catalunya, Spain, and he represented England in the Junior Orange Bowl in Florida.